Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ohMAword

My, how time gets away from me. Did not realize it has been a month and a half since my last post.

Just thought I would let you know that I survived the fasting. Happened to lose 3.6 in the process. Ya think it had much to do with the fact that I did not get my points in every day? Bad news is....it was hard to keep off. I'm glad I was doing that for God, not for dieting purposes.

That's right. Once again, I proved that "diets" don't work. This is a lifestyle change. Once the diet is over, everything goes back to the way it was. I hope you know that by now.

Do you just LOVE the weather we are having? I hope it has helped motivate you to get out an be active. I know it has me. Saturday after the meeting I usually go straight to get my nails done. This week, I dropped my car off at Plaza Tire Auto for routine maintenance. Instead of a friend picking me up and taking me to the nail salon, I jogged there and back. It was a beautiful 2 mile round trip.

Sunday I went to Tracey's house for my bi-weekly visit. (I like how she invites me now and I don't have to ask. heehee) ohMAword, who knew it would get so warm? I got a sunburn!!! I wore my "cooling clothes" there and almost had heat exhaustion. Needless to say, I shed that layer of clothing for the walk home.

Sick kids are calling.
Love in losing,
Jenny

No comments: