Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sabateur?

My husband really tries to help sometimes. He means well, but it does not always turn out that way. Tonight for dinner he made pork chops. Those were good and low in points. The whole thing was only 4 points. Augratin potatoes, corn and rolls. So, starch, starch and more starch.

Can you spell ACTIVITY POINTS? Looks like I will be doing a work out before I go to bed. Not my favorite time to excerise....at night AND after a meal, but it will have to do for today. Good thing today is Saturday. If the workout keeps me up a bit later than I wanted at least I know that I don't have to be functional at 5am. Tomorrow is a new day.

Remember to monitor your hunger. If hunger is not the problem, then food is not the answer (I had this wrong from my first post.--sorry.

I can say that so far, I am liking this blog. I realize that it has only been the first day. This gives me the chance to ramble about my feelings, food and flex program and not worry about much.

1 comment:

NancyO said...

I think this blog is a wonderful idea, Jenny! It's like an extra meeting for us - thanks for setting this up.