Saturday, November 27, 2010

ohMAword

ohMAword is all I can say right now. Well, I did it again. Although, this time I caught myself before it was terribly late. I did not have much to eat all day. Ok. That's a lie. I had an apple before the meeting and an apple after the meeting. What you don't know right now is that this means so far, I've had ZERO points. That's right. ZERO points.

The kids and I were going to put up our tree when we got home. We were diverted for a bit (3 hours) when my out-of-town cousins called for an impromptu gathering they were having. So we left. No food was served. We arrived in town again around 1pm.

Jack-in-the-box. How much could the points there have changed? Tacos used to be 3 points each. I knew that I would pay a bit for the small curly fries. Here's how that turned out: tacos are now 5 points. YIKES! When I multiplied that by 4, I got 19. OUCH. That's 7 more than I would have spent earlier in the year. Small curly fries are only one point more than before. I spent 7 on those.

I am now 7 points in the negative for the week. In other words, I've now used 7 of my Weekly Points Allowance. Because I also had a couple of chocolate chip cookies and a Cow (whatever they are called) ice cream sandwich.

Have you done the math on this? 19 plus 5 plus cookies and ice cream. (I know. Not the healthiest of days, but that's not my point right now.) AND I only used up 7 of my WPA. Do you know what that means? Yes!!! I get 29 points a day.

Most of you will also!! And EVERYONE gets 49 (yes, 49) Weekly Points Allowance. What a saving grace this will be. I still have 42 WPA left for the week.

This is so exciting! I cannot wait to teach you all about it.

Love in Losing,
Jenny
Festus
730am Saturday

No comments: