Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well. How did you do? Did you have a plan and follow through with it? Did you wear buttoned pants? Did you leave a space in between your food? Did you say, "No Thank you" to seconds?

I made it through using the rest of my Weekly Points Allowance. I feel good about that. And today is the last day of the week for me. I'll let you know how it goes Saturday.

That makes Saturday the last day of our old program, Momentum. Sunday launches Points Plus. I cannot wait to run this for one more week before introducing it to you. I realize that you eTool users will have a preview online before the big introduction in the meeting. However, it will benefit you to still come to the meeting.

Please feel free to go to our website and do a little research. Bring questions you have for after I give you the introduction.

I hope you find this just as exciting as I do.

Love in Losing,
Jenny
Festus
7:30am Saturday

No comments: