Sunday, November 21, 2010

Still Striven in Twenty-Eleven

Folks! I am so excited!! I just can't tell you. Really. I can't tell you.

I can tell you this though. I strattled the fence of both programs: Momentum and PointsPlus. It was not easy to live one program while preaching the other. True I do not necessarily have any more weight to lose. My doctor says I should not lose anymore weight.

However, I thought that in order for me to deliver PointsPlus to you and be truly educated in the program, I should live it for a spell. This thought hit me like a ton of bricks in the middle of the week. Tuesday.

I was keeping track of my points before Tuesday. I was using some of "last year's" points values with some of the benefits of "this year's" program. NOT a good mix. I continued to maintain. Fine for me, but not for being able to tell you how AWESOME this new program is. I would not recommend doing this.

Here is what happened between Tuesday and Weigh In Day (Saturday).....I followed the program. I did what I was told. I used the Ultimate 3 Month Tracker. I used every aspect of the tracker; I time stamped my meals, indicated my hunger status and accurately recorded my points for every meal and snack. I journaled in the journal section. I wrote down goals and tracked my activity.

And the result (in 4 full days of this) is a loss of 1.6 pounds. And my thought following stepping on the scale was this: "Jen! Imagine what would have happened if you would have done this all week long."

With this being said, I want you to also get super excited! I am not that smart of a person. I am actually quite ordinary. Just like you. Which means if I can do it, so can you. I can't wait to introduce you to this program. I can't wait for you to experience the program just like me.

Love in Losing,
Jenny
Festus, Saturday 7:30am

1 comment:

Jenny said...

In all my excitement I forgot to tell you what the definition of striven is....
Striven: attempt by employing effort or to exert much effort or energy.