Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I guess you were as excited about the new Points Plus program as I was (am). Before I go any further, let me just tell you that I CANNOT wait to see how well you did on your first week of the program.

We were even more super pumped after you left. If it were up to me to make this declaration, I certainly would be able to say that, "based on our product sales of December 4, 2010 we are OUT of the recession." We had 36 people. I don't know how many of you bought product, but I do know that we sold 20 deluxe member kits (which means 20 free calculators), and 17 additional calculators. Our product sales totaled over $1,100.

I heard this is what was happening around the country. However, I thought that was only happening in the nice centers. Never would I have imagined that we would do that well in our little church basement. On the other hand, I did predict that we would sell more than 12 of those deluxe member kits.

We sold so many that we ran out. I'll have to get mine another time. I am ok with that.

My week so far is going well. The eating part is anyway. That's enough for now. I have other worries to take care of...."who will I get to work for Tracey if she has the baby before Saturday?"

Love in Losing,
Jenny
Festus,
730 Saturday

No comments: