Friday, December 3, 2010

Smart Phone

MAN!! I wish I had one of those things. I love tracking online, but am not always near my computer.

I went out to eat with my Dad Wednesday. I sure was appalled at portion sizes listed on the menu. In the kiddy section was a 1/4 burger. AND the menu asks politely for kids only to eat off the kids menu. REALLY? So, if I wanted a burger (which I did), I had to order a 1/2. Are you kidding me? That is WAY too much food for me.

Needless to say, I did not have the burger. Shrimp. How many points though? French fries that I could not resist? Dunno. I did what any good Weight Watcher would do....I eliminated the rest of my Weekly Points Allowance. That being said, I also had a beer when I got home.

That being said. I was a tracking fiend today. Aaaaahhh. It feels so good to be ON program. Losing weight or not. I FEEL healthy.

I can't wait until tomorrow....to share with you what you have not learned already online....to see how my week turned out....to share that with you too.....to see the excitement in your eyes when you learn all that we know....

Until then.

Jenny
Festus
730 Saturday.

No comments: