Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Follow the Leader, the Leader, the Leader...

Sometimes life is a bit backwards. I love how that goes sometimes. I have been a bit more motivated by the CEO of WW. Can you believe that? I don't know the man personally, but he is doing the right thing.

Guess what he did? I am not sure when his motivation hit him. I can tell you that mine hit after Innovations in Novemeber of 2008. I got the new Momentum program and took off with it. Nearing where I don't want to be, I have been inspired to write down what goes in my mouth again. You see, I have been maintaining my weight for the better part of 2 months now. I was writing it down each week. I suppose I got accustomed to what I was eating, because my weight maintained and I inadertently stopped writing it down. Over the past 2 weeks, I have put on a pound or two.

I have not gotten to my "forbidden" weight yet. I just know that I don't want to get any closer.

Anyway, not only has David Kirshoff, our CEO, gotten back into losing weight, he has also started his own blog.....on the blogspot.com site. Funny huh? You two can read his blog. www.manmeetsscale.blogspot.com

He, like me, do it for selfish reasons. Although, if it helps you, then GREAT!!!!! Be warned though...he has great pictures on his. I am NOT that religious about using my camera. Although, it would be fun to do so. I hope that you find inspiration somewhere....here or on his spot.

I am already down 1 pound since writing in down this week. I am a true believer in this, but I am still amazed at how it works.

Random thought: We soon will be celebrating two more lifetimes....Willie and Tracey. Isn't this great. All of these people around us with all of this experience to share with us everyday. I am so proud of each of you for doing what you need to do to make you a healthier you.



Today's diddy: "Stare it down". (Empower yourself.) ---Linda Lovejoy

Love in Losing,
JEnny

No comments: