Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Monday's Post is on Our Story.....

I dunno why that happens. I suppose that I should pay more attention to things.

You wanna know what I found out today? Adrenaline makes me less hungry. I got all worked up today and could hardly eat. I had eaten breakfast already--a banana and a yogurt. By the time lunch arrived all I could muster was the container of fruit that I brought....skipping the veggies and pasta leftovers. That was good.

The faculty meeting however, found me ready to indulge....aaaaannnnndd there were cookies. Chocolate chip cookies. I had two. So, what I learned from that was: don't go to faculty meetings. No really, comming "down" from an adrenaline rush makes you hungry.

Today's diddy: "Life is like a radio. You can't always choose the song, but you can decide on what to listen to." that's from me.

Love in Losing,
Jenny

No comments: