Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pump it up! Pump it up!

Alright everyone! It is time to get excited! I cannot wait until Saturday to tell you all about the WWmomentum program. I am down 6 pounds. Yesterday I met my second personal goal, and am on my way to goal number three. I will meet this goal as I surpass my 5% weight loss. I know that you are going to have just as much success with this as I am. You are a star, and you will shine. People will notice. I am super pumped about watching the progress that you will make.

The 5% weight loss is a new item for us to celebrate with new members. (or those who chose to "start over" as some have done in the past. My personal goals, of course have more meaning than the % of weight to lose does. I know that everone is different, though. If you don't have a personal goal, you can use the 5% as something to aim for. Go for it!!

My co-worker is going to be weeping come Monday. I am losing. I can olny guess that she is not...she had more nachos Saturday night. ooooh boy, not good. Her recovery plan was to eat like a mouse today. Yeah, good luck with that. hehehehe

Don't forget to continue to monitor your hunger. Less than 3 weeks until t-shirt time. You will need a goal.

Today's diddy: "If you don't scale the mountain, you can't see the view."--author unknown

No comments: