Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Planning Ahead

Thank you, Tracey for the saladbar reminder. I forget about that sometimes, because I am cheap and don't usually want to pay the extra couple of buck. Today will be ok though. I went to RubyTuesdays.com (no caps, though) and printed off the "Smart eating Choices" page. I am not really sure some are so smart.

The chicken bella SOUNDS healthy, but it is 15 points. Holy crap, that's alot. I only have 13 left for the day. I was NOT planning on using many of my WPA on food. A glass of wine, perhaps, but not food. Not today anyway. Tomorrow.

Well, I also realized that these only include the main dish. The side dishes also have nutrition information listed. WHOA. I think I will stick with salad bar and the New Orleans Seafood. This will work out nicely. A short workout before dinner and everything will be fine.

Ponder this for a while.....
Today's diddy: "If a river and rock are at war, the river wins. Not from strength, but from perserverance."--Forgot Who, from the 3 Month Journal, week 5, day 3.

Do you have your goal set? 4 days left.

No comments: