Saturday, December 13, 2008

Comments anyone?

Today's meeting was AWESOME!!!! I hope that you are as pumped up as Gail and I are about this new Momentum. Who could NOT get excited about being able to eat some foods until you are satisfied and only count them for a point or two more?

I know one young lady was so pumped up about that she came back after everyone was gone and made a big purchase. --New tools to get excited about. a-ha. Our guest was so excited that she joined WW.

Folks, we are on a roll to do great things. WE are going to make great things happen. WE are going to meet our goals in 2009. WE are going to have more members make Lifetime in 2009 than we ever have before. I can just feel it. Are you going to be around to be apart of that? We are going to lose some powerful weight this coming year.

Have you decided on a goal? I think I have. I have. I have decided on a goal for 2009. Perhaps I will sport a new shirt next week. I can't wait to hear about your goal, watch you decorate a shirt and be with you when you meet that goal in 2009.

I was hoping that you could help me out, by making a comment here. A comment every once in awhile makes me feel like this is worth it. Is it?

Lisa, I know that you are going to do great things this week. I cannot wait to read our community journal Saturday. I hope that you will share with the group how your week went. Do you feel like someone is watching you....good thing this in only WW, and not an episode of Alfred Hitchcock. (Yes, I know what that is. I am not that young.)

Today's diddy: "Success comes in 'cans', not in 'cannots'. --Author Unknown

2 comments:

momofts said...

I'm so glad our guest joined, she was such a nice lady! I feel like I'm FINALLY going to get it all to click! I'm excited for this week. Day one has been great so far! Jenny, you are making a difference in people's lives! Thank you for the time you take for us. You are awesome!!

infiKnitGirl said...

I've got my goal and ready to make my shirt!