Monday, December 15, 2008

The Dawning of a New Day

With mistakes come the opportunity to LEARN. If you have been reading along, you know that I did my learning Sunday. Today is the day to start new. I was devastated at how much I thought that I had screwed up. Last night when I went to bed, I just knew/felt like I was up 1-2 pounds. But at the same time, I also knew that tomorrow (today) would be a new day. I reminisced back to when I first learned WWMomentum. I had learned on a Sunday and started over on a Monday. I was down 3.2 that week. I should be able to have similar results this week. Game on (again)!!!!

So, you may be able to relate, when I tell you that I stepped on the scale this morning and was down .4, I was shocked. I call this momentum. What we think is a bad day, isn't always the case. We can take this and move on. Keep movin' on. Yesterday is in the past. No need to worry about it. Can't change it now. It happened. Get over it.

OK.

Today things are the way they should be.....or the best I am making it considering we are "iced" in from school/work. I had my usual oatmeal/banana breakfast and a "pull-out" pre-portioned meal for lunch with a can of green beans. Still have 13 points for dinner. Good for me.

You can do whatever it is that you set out to do. I know that you can. I know that you want to, and the want to is the hardest part. Now you just have to DO. Follow those whom came before you.

Today's diddy: "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."--Chinese Proverb.

Your weight watcher journey of a "thousand pounds" begins with a single ounce. (Notice I did not say pounds.)

1 comment:

momofts said...

Good for you for making it a new day! You are back on track! I love this momentum program! I have been concentrating on FILLING foods and it works!! I love it:) Choosing the right foods really feels good. I'm so excited!
Lisa