Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Vitamins

Being consistent helps with everything. Not just in the WW world, but in relationships, in disciplining children, setting boundaries with people in general, etc,....But here is what I found out over the past couple of days as far as my weight-loss journey is concerned:

Vitamins help surpress my apptetite a bit. I suppose that is what is happening. On the days that I do take my vitamin, the next day I show a greater weight-loss than I thought I would have. If I don't take a vitamin, my loss is right where I think it will be. Why is that?

I dunno. I have been pondering this for a couple of days now. These are just my thoughts. I have done NO research, nor have I read the back of the pill bottle or the leaflet. It does something to me to not feel the need to eat so much. Possibly, this is just what I want to think, and not what really happens. But then it does happen, because I "wished" it to happen. Kind of like, "what you think about you bring about." Perhaps, I take just that: a vitamin containing the extra nutrients that I need as a "growing" woman. And the weight-loss is just a placebo kind of thing.

Again, I dunno. But since this particular thought pattern is working for me, I am going to stick to it. I LOOOOOVE the results I am having. Down a total of 8 pounds since mid-November. I still have about 8 more to go to hit my personal goal. However, if I happen to land 3 less than that, I would be at the weight when I met my husband. How much fun would that be?!

If any of you are on Facebook (also another FREE internet service), I have posted a group called Weight Watcher Members. Feel free to join the group. It is simply a place to talk to other members. I think it is easier to talk there than here. I check it every other day or so, just to see if anyone has joined. I may or may not make a comment there. But you can count on me almost everyday here. So, pick what you like and go for it. What ever it is that helps you out, I will be there.

Today's diddy: "To wish to be well is a prt of becoming well." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca

No comments: