Friday, December 26, 2008

What was that?!

I am not sure what happened two days ago, but yesterday I could not get up off the couch except to go to the bathroom. Kevin seems to think that I may have forgotten to wash my hands after messing with raw turkey. I am sure that is not the case, because I was certain to wash the spoon with which I stuffed the turkey. How could my hands stay dirty in all that soapy water?

Anyway, I lost quite a bit of weight yesterday. Too bad I felt miserable the whole day. Glad that is over. Sure is a lousy way to shed pounds, huh?

I am back on track after that. The turkey sandwich is a good idea. Lettuce, tomato, light mayo or mustard, 1 point slice of bread. That is less than a 4 point point lunch....just my style. Tonight for dinner it will be more leftovers. I have had some of them in there for almost too long. Still good enough to eat, though. No worries.

14 points left to go for the day. I think I will try the exersice equipment we got for Christmas. That should help also. I need to have extra points for tonight's reunion with grade school friends.

Tomorrow is our goal setting meeting. Do you have yours ready? Think hard; it will be displayed for everyone to see. I can't wait to see how they all turn out.

Today's diddy: "The control center of your life is your attitude." --Author Unknown.

No comments: