Monday, December 8, 2008

Gratitude

I was at a conference today. Wow! Those sure make the days drag. Although, I did get some good information to use at school. I would have to say that today was my lucky day. I should have bought a lottery ticket.

First, I got a free parking sticker for the hotel parking lot. Next, I bought the last of each of 2 books I wanted. Third, I got a free soda at McDonald's. Lastly, when I had to take my daughter to school to get a book that she forgot, the door was open (we did not have to stand in the cold and bang on the door to get it unlocked). Cool.

I bet you are wondering how this relates to WW, huh? Well, sit back and I will tell you. I was just sitting here thinking that I am a bit hungry. I look at the clock and realize that I would not be so hungry if I were in bed where I should be. This leads me to think back on my day. Yep. All points are used. Water will help; I did not get enough of that today anyway.....

Lucky things make me grateful. I am grateful....

...for having lunch on my own where I could chose what I wanted to eat for lunch.
...for not having to worry about how many points where in a provided lunch.
...for having the flexibility to chose my own dinner (no one but kids to worry about--leftovers).
...for having all the tools at my fingertips.
...for stamina.
...for determination.
...for contests.
...for blogging.
...for you.
...for WW.

Today's diddy: We can't reach for our goals if we are standing in our own way.

No comments: